The Netgear D6200 Simultaneous Dual-Band ADSL 2/2+ Wireless AC Router delivers next generation 802.11ac WiFi at Gigabit speeds. It offers the ultimate mobility for WiFi devices with speeds up to 3x faster than 802.11n, making it ideal for larger homes with multiple devices. In addition, four Gigabit Ethernet ports offer ultra-fast wired connections and you can also wirelessly access and share your USB hard drive and USB printer using the two USB 2.0 ports.
- Wireless speeds of up to 1200Mbps. 867Mbps using the 5GHz band, and/or 300Mbps on 2.4GHz
- Simultaneous Dual band wireless for connecting 2.4Ghz 802.11n devices up to 300Mbps
- Ultimate Range, wireless coverage throughout your home or office to connect your wireless devices
- Four 10/100/1000 Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet ports offer ultra-fast wired connections
- Easy to setup with the Netgear Push 'N' Connect using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Free Genie app to make connecting devices and repairing your network simple (iOS or Android)
- Multi-level Wireless Security Support: WPA2 (TKIP, AES), WPA-PSK (TKIP, AES), and WEP (128/64-bit)
Compatible with next generation WiFi devices and backward compatible with 802.11 a/b/g and n devices, this Netgear D6200 Wireless AC Router enables HD streaming throughout your home. This routers simultaneous dual band wireless technology offers speeds up to 1200Mbps (300+867) and avoids interference, ensuring top WiFi speeds and reliable connections.
Ease Of Use
The NETGEAR D6200 provides easy setup for iPad, tablets, smartphones & computers allowing you to surf the internet and stream music and videos in moments. The PUSH 'N' CONNECT feature offers easy push button WiFi connections (WPS) for easy setup and convenience. Furthermore, the WiFi and Power On/Off button allows for convenient power savings.
This NETGEAR D6200 Simultaneous Dual-Band ADSL 2/2+ Wireless-AC Router also supports NETGEAR ReadySHARE Cloud service, which enables the creation of a highly secure private cloud for easily accessing and sharing files over the Internet. NETGEAR ReadySHARE Cloud keeps all your files stored securely at home on a USB external storage attached to the router, but available to transfer, edit or share anywhere, anytime remotely via your smartphone, tablet or PC.
Netgear Genie app (iOS and Android)
The Netgear Genie app provides easy installation from an iPad, tablet, computer or smartphone. It includes a personal dashboard, allowing you to manage, monitor, and repair your home network. Netgear customers can download the app at http://www.netgear.com/genie or from the Google Play or App Store.
Please Note: The specification and features of this product are subject to change once the final draft has been shipped. Please check back once the product arrives in stock before ordering